Introducing the Anderic DRC800 4-Device Universal Remote Control, the ultimate solution for controlling your cable box, TV, DVD player, and audio units. This versatile remote is designed to work seamlessly with various cable set-top boxes and other entertainment devices.
- Wide Compatibility: The DRC800 is compatible with popular cable boxes such as Director, General Instrument, Jerrold, Motorola, Pioneer, and Scientific Atlanta with DVR capabilities. It will also program to your TV, audio amplifier, tuner, receiver, DVD player, DVD/VCR combo, TV/DVD combo, TV/VCR combo, home theater systems, and other DVR systems like TIVO. Please note that it will not program to satellite boxes.
- High-Quality Performance: Experience reliable and high-quality performance with the Anderic DRC800 remote control. It is guaranteed to work effectively, providing you with seamless control over your entertainment devices.
- No Programming Needed for Motorola: The DRC800 remote control requires no programming for Motorola devices, allowing for easy and hassle-free setup. Simply install the batteries, and you're ready to go.
- Full Manual and Code Booklet: This remote control comes with a full manual and code booklet, providing you with comprehensive instructions and codes for programming your devices. Set up your remote quickly and effortlessly with the help of the included resources.
- Extensive Compatibility: The Anderic DRC800 replaces remotes for various cable providers, including Time Warner Cable, Comcast, Cox Digital, Blue Ridge, Bresnen, Brighthouse, Cableone, Charter Communications, Citywest, Cogeco, Insight, Knology, Mediacom, Newwave Communications, Rogers, SuddenLink, Westman, and Wow. It offers a reliable and convenient replacement solution for your cable remote needs.
Upgrade your remote control experience with the Anderic DRC800 4-Device Universal Remote Control. Enjoy wide compatibility, high-quality performance, and easy setup without the need for programming. Replace your cable remotes and gain control over multiple devices with one convenient remote. Simplify your entertainment system and enhance your viewing experience with the Anderic DRC800.
DVR set-top boxes the DRC800 will work for are as follows:
- Motorola DCX3400 All-Digital, HDTV, Dual-Tuner DVR, M-Card Host Set-top
- Motorola DCT3400 All-Digital, HDTV, DVR Set-top Series
- Motorola DCH3416 All-Digital, HDTV, Dual-Tuner DVR, M-Card Host Set-top
- Motorola DCT6400 Analog/Digital, HDTV, DVR Set-top Series
- Motorola DCH6416 Analog/Digital, HDTV, Dual-Tuner DVR, M-Card Host Set-top
- Motorola QIP2708 Hybrid QAM-IP, SDTV, DVR Set-top
- Motorola VIP1216 HD IP Video Set-top with DVR
- Comcast Motorola DCT3412 DIGITAL CABLE BOX HDTV
- Comcast Motorola DCT3416 DIGITAL CABLE BOX HDTV
- Comcast Motorola DCT2305 DIGITAL CABLE BOX HDTV
- Comcast Motorola DCT6412 DIGITAL CABLE BOX HDTV
- Comcast Motorola DCT3416I DIGITAL CABLE BOX HDTV
- Scientific Atlanta Explorer Series (including Time Warner Cable, PACE, Comcast Set-top boxes)
- Scientific Atlanta Explorer 1840
- Scientific Atlanta Explorer 2000
- Scientific Atlanta Explorer 2100
- Scientific Atlanta Explorer 2200
- Scientific Atlanta Explorer 3000
- Scientific Atlanta Explorer 3100
- Scientific Atlanta Explorer 3200
- Scientific Atlanta Explorer 3200HD
- Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8000
- Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8000HD
- Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8200
- Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8200HD
- ATLAS AT8550
- Pioneer set-top boxes with DVR capabilities
- Replaces Time Warner cable Remotes
- Replaces Cox Digital cable remotes
- Replaces Blue Ridge Digital cable remotes
- Replaces Bresnen Cable remotes
- Replaces Brighthouse cable remotes
- Replaces Cableone cable remotes
- Replaces Charter Communications cable remotes
- Replaces Citywest cable remotes
- Replaces Cogeco cable remotes
- Replaces Comcast cable remotes
- Replaces Insight cable remotes
- Replaces Knology cable remotes
- Replaces Mediacom cable remotes
- Replaces Newwave Communications cable remotes
- Replaces Rogers cable remotes
- Replaces SuddenLink cable remotes
- Replaces Westman cable remotes
- Replaces Wow cable remotes
- and more.
- "Replay" and "back to live TV" buttons for easy DVR control
- Step and Set feature will allow consumers to set up electronic devices without a 4-digit code. The DRC800 scans until it finds the appropriate code. This feature is very useful for consumers that lose their user guide and can decrease customer calls to the operator.
- Mode Light allows the consumer to know which device they are using when pressing a button.
- Volume Lock allows the consumer to lock the volume to a specific device (TV, audio component or set-top box).
Same style as old remote just don't feel as durable as old remote. Fast shipping though and good price
I really like the quality.
Remote works and was shipped timely. Thanks
Very Good product