The Anderic RR385S remote control replaces much of the original equipment Onkyo Audio/Video Receiver remotes. The RR385S will work right out of the package for compatible Onkyo Audio/Video Receiver models listed (but not limited to) without any programming. The RR385S is a pre-programmed Onkyo Audio/Video Receiver remote and cannot be programmed to other devices. The remote includes popular features like MENU, INPUT, and all other buttons for normal operations. For detailed information on how to use this product with your Onkyo Audio/Video Receiver, please refer to your Audio/Video Receiver's operating manual.
• This remote only works with Onkyo Audio/Video Receivers
• This remote will not program to other devices (TV, DVDs, Cable boxes, etc.)
• This remote is a generic substitute remote for many Onkyo remote controls, including RC385S, RC206S, RC373M, RC374M, RC427S, RC371M, RC262S, RC330S, RC210S, RC342M, RC329S, RC327S
• NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED
• Has center and rear volume adjustments
• Has remote and main speaker selection
• Will work all unifier AV Receivers
• Does not operate the level of the outdoor (aka. B) speakers.
• Does not have a "Multi-Ch Source" button.
• Check with the picture to ensure the RR230M has all the necessary buttons.
• We will not accept returns on this item if you fail to realize that it is missing buttons that you need (for example: "Multi-Ch Source" button).
Excellent service, great price, high quality product. I purchased a generic remote for a rather funky (lots of remote only settings) Onkyo A/V receiver. This generic version may even exceed the original in quality. The only question since I just received it is durability. If the electronics are as sound as the physical attributes, I have no worries. Do not hesitate to patronize this merchant, you will be glad you did.
We use the remote a lot! So far it's great. I would recommend this site to everyone!
Quality- concerned as the previous remote ordered and received did not last as long as expected. Plastic is too light weight and not durable. If dropped - it breaks open.
Great replacement remote, worked great right out of the box!
Excellent product. This is the second one. I've owned my Onkyo Receiver for 14 years and it gets a lot of use.