This item is discontinued.
You may use the RRU401 4-Device universal. The RRU401 has an option to convert it to a Single device if needed and is preprogrammed to LG TVs, see instructions.
- Compatible Accessory: Anderic CBL01 Security Cable
The ANDERIC RRHLG01 remote was designed specifically to replace the many LG TV remotes. It works with the LG HD Commercial Interface STB-2000 Set-top Box and all LG TVs as well.
For commercial use: The Anderic RRHLG01 has the ability to easily program the BED number to match the TV in a multi-TV room so to not interfere with other TVs in the same room. This remote can be used as a 2-device remote or a 1-Device remote. This remote is programmed from the factory to BED code 0 (universal bed code).
• Works all LG TVS. No programming needed. Simply install batteries and BOOM, it will work! Guaranteed.
• Also, 100% Replaces the HOSPSTRC01 Microban Remote used for commercial TVs and STB-2000 STB.
• Has 10-bed codes. Code 0 being set as default. Can program up to 9 additional beds using codes 1 thru 9.
• Has the ability to program to any brand TV using code book.
• Has the ability to act as a 1-Device remote or a 2-Device remote.
• Large easy to read buttons.
• Full BACK-LIGHTING for all keys for easy viewing in dark.
• Comes with a screw for the battery cover.
• Optional Security Cable attachment (sold separately) - Part number: CBL01
• Full manual included.
• Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included).
BED CODES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
2667 = BED 0 (default)
2668 = BED 1
2669 = BED 2
2670 = BED 3
2671 = BED 4
2672 = BED 5
2673 = BED 6
2674 = BED 7
2675 = BED 8
2676 = BED 9
BUTTON KEY INFORMATION:
Note: please check all buttons to make sure this remote has all buttons you need. Some notes about buttons are below.
• No [3D] key - 3D options are accessible through menus.
• No [ENERGY SAVING] key - Energy Saving can be accessed through menus.
• No [RATIO] key - All picture settings are accessed in menus.
• No [SIMPLINK] key - Use [INPUT] instead.
• No [Q.MENU] Key - Use [MENU] instead.
• No [HOME] key - Use [MENU] instead.
• No [FAV] key - This key is not usually used and is not supported.
• No [TV] key - Use [INPUT] instead.
• No NETCAST keys - Use [PORTAL] key.
Does not work will be returning
Worked well right out of the box. A perfect match. Thanks.
I purchased this as my TV cannot be updated without accessing the correct menu. This remote works fine for all of the functions I can access through the same buttons on the face of the TV, but is useless otherwise, as all premium functions of my smart TV are not compatible. It will collect dust, and be used occasionally by visitore who don't like to get up to change the inputs.