Latest model Version 6 (RRU401.6)
• More extensive code database
• Fixed issue with Channel Master Power key
The Anderic RRU401 4-Device Universal Remote control is excellent for combining up to 4 remotes into one for your home entertainment. The RRU401 can easily be programmed to work for almost all brands using the provided instructions. The RRU401 has popular features such as Learning, Macro, and backlight capability. The remote includes popular features for your TV like APPS (if applicable), CC, Sleep, Menu, and of course, all other buttons for normal operations.
• Download the FREE manual at http://www.anderic.com/rru401
• Programs for TVs, DVD Players, Cable Boxes, Sat Boxes, Set-top-boxes, Audio equipment, Roku, and more.
• Smart keys for HOME, NETFLIX, APPS
• 4-Device Universal
• Extensive code database
• Macro ability
• Learning ability
• Full key Backlighting for easy use in dark rooms
• Large easy to read buttons
• Can individually assign any keys to punch through to the mode of your choosing automatically
• Can program for multi-unit combine POWER off/on of multiple devices with the single press of the POWER key
• Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
• Optional screw for battery cover (included)
• Optional Security Cable attachment (sold separately) - Part Number: CBL01
• 1-Year Replacement Warranty by Anderic.com
Pre-programmed for the following:
TV - LG (2698)
DVD - Samsung (3229)
STB - Motorola (5260)
Audio - Vizio Sound Bar (4240)
Quick Reference Guide for Programming to Roku Enabled TVs:
Note: The following codes must be programmed under TV mode, and disabling "ROKU PUNCH-THROUGH (no D-Pad)" is required (see instructions in manual).
- TCL TVs with Roku - Code 2654 (RC280) - (SEE IMAGE ABOVE)
- Hisense Roku TVs - Code 2722 (EN3A32, EN3B32HS, HU-RCRUS-18)
- Insignia Roku TVs - Code 2723, 2724 (NS-RCRUS-16, NS- RCRUS-17, NS-RCRUDUS-17, NS-RCRCA-17, NS-RCRUS-18, NS-RCRUDUS-18, NS-RCRUDUS-19, )
- Sharp Roku TVs - Code 2725 (LC-RCRUS-16, LC-RCRUS-17, LC-RCRUS-18, EN3B32R)
- LG Roku TVs - Code 2726 (LF-RCRUS-16)
- Haier Roku TVs - Code 2654 (HTRR01)
- Hitachi Roku TVs (101018E0002, 101018E0003)
Most RokuTVs do not allow the number pad to change the channels, and most use the arrows to navigate.
CHANNEL MASTER CODE: 5319
Note: When programming to a DirecTv box, you may have to change the settings for the remote control to IR. Using the DirecTv remote, press MENU > Settings & Help > Settings > Remote control, then find the option to change from RF to IR mode.
[KNOWN DEVICES THAT THE RRU401 DOES NOT WORK BELOW]
Dish Hopper 3 (but will work all other Dish boxes, IR only)
Roku Stick/TV (but will work all other Roku boxes that accept IR)
Amazon Fire Stick
Compatible with: Anderic CBL01 Security Cable
Version 3 Operating Instructions (PDF) - Unavailable
Version 1 Operating Instructions (PDF) - Unavailable
Très bon produit et le prix est très abordable.
A very good product and the price is very affordable.
This customer rated this item 3 out of 5 stars (left no comment).
Easily programmed. Works far better than expected for a one size fits most sort of product. It does everything an original equipment remote should do.
This customer rated this item 5 out of 5 stars (left no comment).
Worked like a charm! I love being able to reprogram the buttons