This item is discontinued.
The Anderic RRUR01 works with many Roku Streaming Players and Roku TVs (see list below). The RRUR01 is a 4-device universal and can have the ability to program to your Roku, TV (including CRT, HDTV, Flat-panel TV, Roku TVs), and soundbar (or other audio equipment), as well as Set-top-boxes (Cable, Sat, DTA). It's ready to work on your Roku streaming player and Roku Insignia TVs without programming. This remote will also support all Roku smart TVs such as TCL, Hisense, Insignia, LG, Element, and Sharp, but require 1-time programming. The RRUR01 includes backlit keys and can be learned from any IR remote.
Note: CHANNEL KEYS (number pad and CH+/-) will not work for Roku/Roku TV units; Roku does not support the function of these keys
- Full backlight (great for use in low-light rooms)
- Programs for 99% of TVs and Audio equipment
- Works with Vizio, Samsung, and Sony soundbars
- It works with Roku TVs.
- Preprogrammed to work with all Roku 1, Roku 2, Roku 3 & Roku 4 units. (Does NOT work Roku Sticks)
- Works via infrared signal (non-RF); line-of-site is required.
- It has a LEARNING ability, which allows transferring codes from your original remote.
Macro Function - This allows the ability to program a single key to send a series of commands
- It comes with a screw for the battery cover, and use is optional.
- Optional Security Cable attachment (sold separately) - Part Number: CBL01
Default programmed codes:
TV - Insignia Roku Enhanced TV
DVD - Samsung Blu-ray
STB - Roku Streaming Box (2730)
AUDIO - Vizio Sound Bar (4240)
Preprogrammed to the following Roku Streaming boxes:
Note: The RRUR01 requires direct line-of-site with your Roku box when operating.
Roku LT (2400)
Roku LT (2450)
Roku HD (2500)
Roku 2 HD (3000)
Roku 2 XD (3050)
Roku 2 XS (3100)
Roku LT (2700)
Roku 1 SE (2710)
Roku 2 (2720)
Roku 3 (4200)
Roku 2 (4210)
Roku 3 (4230)
Roku Express (3700)
Roku Express+ (3710)
Roku Premiere (4620)
Roku Premiere+ (4630)
Roku Ultra (4640)
Quick Reference Guide for Programming to Roku Enabled TVs:
- TCL TVs with Roku - Code 2654 (RC280) - (SEE IMAGE ABOVE)
- Hisense Roku TVs - Code 2722 (EN3A32, EN3B32HS, HU-RCRUS-18)
- Insignia Roku TVs - Code 2723, 2724 (NS-RCRUS-16, NS- RCRUS-17, NS-RCRUDUS-17, NS-RCRCA-17, NS-RCRUS-18, NS-RCRUDUS-18, NS-RCRUDUS-19, )
- Sharp Roku TVs - Code 2725 (LC-RCRUS-16, LC-RCRUS-17, LC-RCRUS-18, EN3B32R)
- LG Roku TVs - Code 2726 (LF-RCRUS-16)
- Haier Roku TVs - Code 2654 (HTRR01)
- Hitachi Roku TVs (101018E0002, 101018E0003)
[KNOWN DEVICES THAT THE RRUR01 DOES NOT WORK BELOW]
Dish Hopper 3 (but will work all other Dish boxes, IR only)
Amazon Fire Stick
Legal: Roku® is a registered trademark of Roku Inc.. Anderic® is in no way affiliated with Roku and their affiliates or any other brands listed. Anderic® is a registered trademark of Dan’s Electronics Etc., Inc. All rights reserved.
I only ordered this because I thought I would be able to punch numbers for channel selection. No so luck. I still have to use the up/down arrows.
They work GREAT!!
This customer rated this item 5 out of 5 stars (left no comment).
Perfect- exactly what I was looking for! My sound bar powers on when I hit the vol up button!!! My DVD player works too. One remote- joy