Upgrade your remote control experience with the Anderic RRCM7500, meticulously designed to seamlessly replace your Channel Master CM7500XRC2 Digital TV Tuner Converter Box remote control. The RRCM7500 effortlessly replicates all functions of the original Channel Master remote, ensuring you have full control over your digital TV tuner.
- Instant Compatibility: Say goodbye to programming headaches! With the RRCM7500, there's no need for complicated setup procedures. Simply point and shoot, and your Channel Master is at your command.
- 100% Compatibility: Experience the same flawless functionality as your original Channel Master remote. The RRCM7500 offers complete compatibility, allowing you to navigate your digital TV tuner effortlessly.
- Back-Lit Keys for Low-Light Ease: Our back-lit keys come to life in low-light situations, ensuring you can control your device without fumbling in the dark. Adjust the brightness to suit your preference for added convenience.
- Programmable to Your TV: The RRCM7500 goes beyond its primary function. It's programmable to your TV, simplifying your remote control setup and reducing clutter on your coffee table.
- Macro Functions for Effortless Control: Streamline your viewing experience with one-touch macro functions. Turn your TV and Channel Master on or off simultaneously, eliminating the need for multiple button presses.
Comprehensive Instructions Included: We provide clear and concise instructions to make the setup process a breeze, even for those new to remote programming.
Upgrade to the Anderic RRCM7500 for a hassle-free remote control experience that mirrors the performance of your original Channel Master remote. Say hello to simplicity, convenience, and reliability in one sleek package. Get your RRCM7500 today and take control of your digital TV tuner like never before!
We are so glad to replace our old channel master remote! Price was right so we bought three of them - we've worn out two in our lifetime. Out of the box it doesn't light up. I remember reading there is a setting for that but haven't dug out the documentation to fix it. Seems to me the default should be "light up".
My remote worked right out of the box - awesome! but after using it awhile it was not working well, I must have "done something" to clear all the settings. Maybe I pushed the yellow button? Anyway - it shouldn't be so easy to mess it up without warning imho. I basically took out another remote and it works great.
Smallest complaint is that you can't lean on the volume button you have to push it and let it go for each increment. We can live with that.
Definitely worth the price and am very happy.
Excellent replacement for original Channel Master CM7500 remote that has been discontinued by Channel Master. Works great with same functions but not is same order of as original remote. Yet not a problem once you get used to the new positions.
Did not work for Channel Master 7003. No product codes listed for any Channel Master products.
I purchased this to replace a dead Channel Master remote. This one does all the DVR functions I need, except control the volume when watching through our ChannelMaster.
Do I need to program it somehow to control the TV volume or should it have controlled the volume automatically with no other programming?
Not used to separate OFF key. Works fine.
Great, thanks for your update.